I hope you are sticking with your challenge of only saying nice sweet things about yourself. Stop that negative thinking before it gets the best of you.
Today, try to make a list of 10 things you like about yourself. Really, 10. Don't stop at 1, 2, 5, or 9. Write 10. If you stumble, ask someone for help. After you've made your list of 10 things you like about yourself, thank God for each one of them. Let me warn you, this is really hard.
Here are mine.
1. I am a fun mom who loves her kids to pieces!
2. I am a wife devoted to making my husband happy and I love him with all my heart.
3. I am not afraid of what people think about me. (anymore)
4. I am not a quitter.
5. I am a survivor.
6. I am an encourager and I really care about people.
7. I like that I enjoy being around people and that I'm social.
8. I like that I am a writer and that God is using that in ways I never thought possible.
9. I like that I am a Proverbs 31 Woman:)
10. I like that Jesus is in my heart and that my life is in His Hands and that because of Him I am free and forgiven!!!!! Actually, I love that about myself!
Ok, there's my list. Now I'm thanking God for making me the way He did! Please share your list too.
Focus on what there is to like, and I know you can find 10 things! I can't wait to thank God with you!