Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sorry...

I almost didn't get a post up today. I slept until 10:30, after not sleeping well during the night. My foot continues to hurt.

I wish I had a "beautiful" message today, but I don't. The day was busy and a little traumatic. We went to visit my mom today. On the way home, my 12 yr old son, Hayden had a seizure in the car. This is the 2nd time this has happened. It was so scary. He's okay now. We have just been enjoying our time as a family for the rest of the day. I don't want to take my eyes off of Hayden.

If you are reading this, could you please say a prayer for Hayden? I'll be taking him to the doctor tomorrow.

On a different note, I plan to get on track big time tomorrow. I mean really big time. All of your comments and sharing have me motivated. I want to be in great health. For me, for my family, and especially for my God.

Love,

Melissa

5 comments:

Amy L Brooke said...

I am praying.

No apologies necessary among bloggy friends.

Joyful said...

Dear Father, I lift Hayden to You right now. Lord, You are the Great Physician and You know us intimately. I pray that You will touch this little boys life and restore him. Guide the Dr's. Give them wisdom. Be with Melissa and be her strength and peace. Touch her life as well, as she is physically exhausted and in pain. Lord, You tell us to come to You, all who are weary and burdened and You will give us rest. Father, I am claiming this promise for Melissa and her family. Surround them with You love and presence. Lord, I believe that You are ready, willing and completely able. Thank You for holding Melissa and her family in the palm of Your hand....there is no better place to be. "May the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way." 2 Thess 3:16
In Your Name I pray, Amen.

Love & prayers,
Joy

Michelle said...

Melissa,
Hugs to you and your Hayden! I will be praying for you both!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I am glad you were able to enjoy the day with your family. We did the same today and it was such a special day. I am leaving to take a "road trip" with my college daughter this afternoon, just the two of us! I am so excited but have told her about this blog and while we are away she will catch up and start reading it as well.
Prayers for you & Hayden today.
Blessings,
Margaret

Jodie Wolfe said...

I'm praying.