Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dylan Draws the Winner


Here I am cutting up the many many names that posted over the past few weeks. Each time you posted, your name was written down.





And here is Dylan mixing up all the names.










He draws the winner!










And the winner is: Pearls:)

*pictured here on the left, with Renee Swope.


Congratulations Pearls! I'll get your information and get your prize in the mail to you. It's the devotion book, I'm Beautiful, Why Can't I See It? by Kimberly Davidson.



Thanks to everyone for sharing your struggles, encouragement, and suggestions for feeling beautiful, setting goals, staying on the path. I hope you will continue to visit and share. I'll keep posting and I'll keep hosting give aways. It's so fun!
I hope you had a great Easter. I could not help but get choked up during church today as we sang, "Christ our Lord is risen today...Allelujah!" He is alive and we are free.
Love,
Melissa

3 comments:

Joyful said...

Hi Melissa - It WAS a wonderful day! So thankful we can live with an Easter life...a Resurrection life...every day...because He lives!
Christ is risen. He is risen indeed!
Love & prayers,
Joy
PS. Congratulations "Pearls" !

Jodie Wolfe said...

I'm so excited! I can't believe I actually won. Thanks Melissa!

Charlene Kidd said...

I am just checking in. I am so glad things are good. I have to share a praise report. I am down 4 pounds and 5 inches overall in one month. I am so excited. I feel much better about me these days. I love your blog, thanks for being obedient.

We are headed to Florida, and I am determined not to derail!!
Blessings,
Charlene